Victim of a fraud woman

Hello Sir, My name is Himanshu Prajapati i am a software engineer staying at mumbai. I am a victim of a fraud person. The actual matter goes like this "On 10 january 2015 we had a deal with a person for a new flat, we both agreed upon that i'll pay rs 10lacs as a down payment and after finishing the renovation work i'll pay the remaining amount to her i.e on 30 March 2015 and she will hand over the keys to me. But as i deposited an initial cheque of rs 10lacs in her account on 15 january 2015 the next day onwards (17 january 2015), she went missing, she changed her contact no. after that we filed a case 420 against her at our local police station, As the investigation began we came to know about 3 more familes who were also victim of her, She used the same trick with that 3 more people , they too deposited the initial amount of rs 10 lacs to her, and now on 24 august 2016 she was arrested from bangalore, After taking the custody of 2 days te police handedover the case to high court and now after paying a some amount to the court she is freed on bail ". Sir, its almost 1.5 year and in this way it will take a very long tym to recover my amount from her, Please guide me to whom should i appeal so that i can recover my amount immediately with interest.