Wrong 498A case

Hello sir There is a case of section 498A on my friend. The marriage held on 7 Feb. 2007. After that the girl stay with him only for two month and that too in parts ( not continuous ). In 2011 she filed an case of section 498A on my friend and after that my friend got an FR against that case and girl said that whatever the case she did is wrong and my friend got FR for that case. By that time she didn't stay with him and she reopen the 498A against my friend. That time not arrest and not custody took place and what ever the girl family gifted on her marriage is returned by my friend in front of police and he with his mother and father got bailed on the same day. Girl family has done a lot of mentally harassment on my friend family through out these years. With lots of efforts he passed the RTO Inspector Exam and got a really good ranking in that, In his application of exam he also mentioned that the(false) case is going on him. He has cleared all the interview and medical to join the post. But due to this case the authority is not giving him joining. Please tell me what can be done now I have told you the whole case in brief