Ownership Right to sell
Me & my husband has purchased flat jointly & I am a co-owner in home loan also.
Emi was paid by husband till date & I am housewife.
Society share certificate has name of both with oblique.( First is of my husband & second of mine).
There is no Nominee in society records.
Recently my husband died in an accident without any will.I have 2 children & both are minor.My mother in law & father in law are alive.Currently my In laws are occupied the flat.I would like to sell the flat and move to other city.
I have below queries.
1) What is my share in flat along with my children.
2) Can I sell the flat without consent of my mother in law.As I am a co-owner of flat.
3) What is my loan liability.
4) How to take custody of flat.( In laws are opposing for any release deed & vacating the flat)
5)Mother in law has already approached court for Sucession.
6) How much it will take if I approach court for the same.
7)Is it possible if I sell it & make the payment of her share.Can she approach court for cancellation of sell deed or restraining order for sell.
Suggest suitable lawyer in Nagpur to move forward.