Financial fraud by her parents in Canada and she files 498a india

Dear Sir, Our son, a PR & daughter in law, a Canadian citizen. Her foster parents had done a credit card fraud on her credit card six years before marriage in Canada, but not revealed. He learnt at home loan application 7 months after marriage. He advised her not to allow deposit the default amount in her name, as this would amount to owning up guilt & adversely effects effect their lives together. Unfortunately, to save her foster father, she without his knowledge & behind his back, permitted its deposition in her name, resulting into discord & separation. Other effects on their lives due to her adverse credit score:- Her Equifax score in Aug, 2016 is 574 (His score is 760). She is on a minimum wage job. She cannot get no loans. She couldn't be a co applicant in home loan, resulting into extra interest of 500 dollars PM. He had to pick up 2nd job, leaving minimal time for himself. Because he was doing two jobs, he had to refuse promotion in permanent job, loss of 1000 dollars PM. He had to buy a new car with in joint name with her to improve her credit score, outgo of 500 PM. It will stay effected for next 6 years. Total resultant loss is 2000 PM. Separated since Jan, 2016 are now on the verge of divorce. Query No 1. If he asks for them damages, what all should he ask as loss to him would be to the tune of 150000 dollars in next 6 years. What are the options available to him? Could you suggest a way? Any references or any other advice. Or if you suggest either a mediator or such person who make them see reason as they are in denial mode, stating that since they have paid up the amount her credit history would automatically clear up soon, little realising that it will not go away for next six years. The hiatus in salary PM and credit score are as under:- His salary 75000 dollars. Credit score- 760 Her salary-18000 dollars Credit score-574 All home loan, vehicle loan and outstanding credit credit card amounts are his name as banks and others wouldn't extend her no loans. He is doing two jobs and paying all loan installments as she has walked out in Jan, 2016 without not much of possibility of reconciliation whatever. Now the twist. Query No 2. She, her parents( as per documents), siblings are Canadian citizens. Our son is PR of Canada, too. After marriage, they stayed together in Canada for 21 months. In India, they stayed together only for 15 days. We were living in India, all this while. She left his Canada house in Jan, 2016, stayed in another town in Canada for four months and went to India and filed a complaint under 498a at her place, whereas marriage took place in Chandigarh. We had in the meanwhile travelled to Canada and will be here as long as we want. He is in financial and emotional distress due to this financial, emotional trauma and expected loss of trust in relationships at large, but coping well as we were able to travel and join him within a week of separation to support him in this hour and extending his financial support to the extent possible. What are best options?