Flat possession checklist
I'm the owner of a Flat in Bharat City Phase-I, Ghaziabad. I have booked a flat in Bharat City in Dec-2014. As confirmed by sales guy Mr. Mohammad flat possession was in July-2015. Now the Bharat City is not giving us possession. Later CRM Dept. kept telling reasons and kept on postponing the possession by 3 months. As on date it is more than 19 months. Right now we make a whatsapp group owners and 5-10 owners visit every Sunday to builder so they started work in our tower. The builder told us you will submit NOC and clear all dues then we will give possession in one month.
But few things in tower which is not completed
1. Tower finishing work not completed
2. Lift is not working
3. tower external/internal painting work is not completed
4. OC certificate not there.
5. completion certificate not there
6. other amenities not completed like swimming pool, club membership, gym etc.
7. as per flat agreement 5% amount will be pay on possession.
Please suggest me what I do in this case. can I pay 5% and take possession with above issues?
Is without completion certificate and Occupancy certificate take possession will right decision?