Court marriage certificate

I am in Army. I got married to lady in Army premises in Pune in 2013. It was an arranged marriage through web based matrimonial site. We didn't check the background of the lady. we stayed appx 20 days in marital relation and then she lodged fake cases against me - CrPC-125 and Domestic Violence. Domestic Violence is still on but she has not appeared once. Maintenance case was dismissed on d basis of jurisdiction and no maintenance was granted to the lady, Both the cases were filed in Solapur (Maharashtra). Now and then Lady keeps writing to Army Authorities to harass me. Now she has come up with new thing that She has proof of COURT MARRIAGE while nothing such happened. Marriage is not even registered as we hardly stayed together for considerable time. Though her Court Marriage cert is yet to come to me. But is it possible ? How to counter it ? What are the provisions I have with me to prove that there is no COURT MARRIAGE as such? Though I have also filed for divorce in UP as it is my native place. Kindly suggest.