right in ancestral property

Sir i am sisir mukherjee ex airforce officer.we have our ancestral property on jharkhand. i have 1 brother and 3 sister. Total five sibling. all the sister are married and well settle .my father and mother both died before the amendment of 2005 hindu succession act.father died in 1982 and mother died in 1999. Till 2014 property was is the name of my father. Early my sisters said that we do not required any ancestral property.so we mutated the property in the name of both the brother. but not any written consent was taken from the sister. but it was well informed to them. now when we have given the property for development.so now among the three sister one of the sister claim her property right. jharkhand follow Dayabhaga law of school my question is 1.do she has any right in the property 2.if she approach civil court what are the changes that she get the right on the property 3. what are the step that we need to take care of in respect to stop her from doing this. Thanks Sisir mukherjee