To gett free from false 498a case

I get judicial separation which is passed as partly ex-party on 21.06.2016 after that my wife starts more torturing and harassing me and my parents a lot as she is still continuing staying at my house. she has filed a false 498a case on me and my parents on 06.08.2016. she did not charge us for dowry in her FIR. after filing 498a case she still staying in my parental house with me. She and her father is also demanding my fathers own house in her name. Before this she was at her parental house from 08.04.2011 to 18.06.2015. on 18.06.2016 the day she came back. on 02.11.2015 my father also send a letter to police station regarding she fighting with my mother and threatening to be suicide. We get married on 18.06.1997 and I have two daughters. My question is can she legally continue to stay with me in my parental house after 498a case filed by her. Can I and my parents get anticipatory bail without arrest. How can I proof her case false. When I will get proper divorce? Sanjeev Chokhani Ranchi