Enquiry for Section- Either FA or RP

Respected Sir, I am an inhabitant of West Bengal. I filed a case in District Forum (CC) against State Bank Of India for issuance of wrong ATM card instead of ‘State Bank Global Card’ for travelling in abroad where I faced inhuman sufferings without money. As the card provided by bank was not working there. I won in the District Forum Rs. 35,000/- as compensation and Rs. 5,000/- as cost. But Bank filed a case (First Appeal) in State Commission, West Bengal and won. (State Commission Order: “Accordingly, the instant Appeal is allowed, the impugned judgment and order is set aside and the Complaint stands dismissed. No order as to costs”.) Now I want to file case in ‘National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission’, New Delhi. I have some questions regarding this: Question: 1. Now I want to move to ‘NCDRC’, in what section should I file my case either in ‘First Appeal’(FA) or in ‘Revision Petition’(RP)? 2. I was the ‘Complainant’ in District Forum and Bank was ‘Opposite Party’. In State Commission, I became ‘Respondent/Complainant’ and Bank became ‘Appellant/OP Bank ’. So, my question as I am filing case in ‘NCDRC’, who will be ‘Appellant’ or ‘Respondent’? Thanks and regards. Hasan Al Banna