Domestic Violence law misuse.

My bhabi case under domestic violence against my mother and father and brother and me in rajasthan. my elder brother (Bhabi husband) left home one year back. because she always make issue in home and most of time called police. even we not doing any thing. my father is government employee. my father also fear about his job. so my parents leave parental home and stay out side on rental last one year. because daily my bhabi make issue and called police. so my parents left home. she stay with her 7 year daughter in that parental home. i m also working in government job in delhi. Now she case against my parents and me and my another brother for domestic violence. she asking money for her and her child from my parents. she make case that she want to stay parmamnet my parents home. even her husband not stay with her. he stay some other city. biz he fed up from her. our house occupied her. we are facing domestic violence case even we stay some other place on rental. advice how we solve this problem. she want money and properties from my parents.