Availing anticipatory bail in 409

I am a Banker and I had sanctioned and disbursed one agricultural loan 3 years back. Brief history: Loan was sanctioned to farmer for purchase of Stevia Crop saplings from a marketing and technical advisory firm. There was an agreement between this firm and the farmer that firm will supply saplings, farmer will grow these saplings till they become plants and then the firm will buy the plants from farmer at pre determined rates. The firm didn't buy the plants from farmer. Now the customer has lodged FIR against the company and my personal name for cheating. Present Situation: Police are saying since the complaint is in your personal name you should come to the place of police station and give your statement. I asked for the copy of FIR but they are not ready to give it to anyone and are pressing that I should personally go to the police station and collect the same. Though there are no lapses on my part about sanctioning and disbursing the loan, I fear that police may arrest me or detain for interrogation or demand monies to clear the name from FIR. Since the police is not ready to give any copy of FIR by courier or send an official letter to my bank stating requirement of my presence, do I have any legal recourse to get an anticipatory bail?