Gift deed

Hi, I have registered a gift deed from my grand mother (father's mother) for 0.75 acre on [deleted]. Said property is showing as revenue land. But it was converted for residential purpose in 1987. We did not had the conversion papers as it was done by my uncle. My uncle has released his rights with a registered deed in 1968 and he has no rights on any of our remaining properties. But he is now taking my grandmother under his control and trying prove that the gift was done by coercion and miarepresenting the facts. He has also created forged documents and created required papers at village panchayat and got that property registered to his son's name as residential plots. But the original conversion was done in my grand mother's name and she was not registered this property to them earlier. My uncle son is a panchayat member and he is using political influence to cancel my gift deed and also given a cheating case against me taking my grandmother along with him. Will the gift deed be cancelled upon my grandmother's statement? Are those released papers from my uncle can be proposed to prove that they don't have any rights on the property? Please advice.