Sir, i have filed a case in jan 2008 before family court agra to get divorce from my wife but could not get divorce. my wife has not bothered even to file reply till date. now she has filed an application under sec.24 for pendentilite expenditure on 13.6.2016 i.e. after 8 years of filing. cases under sec 125 and 498 A,506,323,.....has already disposed as Exparte as she has not turned up after filing of sound reply by my advocate. Now my advocate has advised me to withdraw the case accordingly moved an application to withdraw but the court has not permit me and press me to give some thing to her but no order has passed on file and simply adjourned to 2.9.2016. please advice:- 1-whether I can withdraw the case. 2-whether it will beneficial to me.3-whether court can award any amount under sec.24 as application is pending for disposal and reply has been filed by me.4- whether court deny to grant permission to withdraw. Kindly advice and oblize me. Thanks.