Regarding the compensation to provide to the victim.

Dear Sir, my nephew, who is of age 18+ having a valid driving license was driving my car with two friends go with a road accident. To save a sooty driver he has collied with another bike. Unfortunately it happened in an overbrize and due to impact the gentleman who was driving the bike fell of the top of the brize to the bottom road and sustain injury to his head and died on the way to hospital. My nephew narrowly saved due to safety balloon of the steering and got some injuries. The police arrested him from the accident spot and registered the case on 304 A and forwarded to court.then we brought in bail. having no idea about implication of the case. I request you kindly guide about my following debts 1- The deceased person age was 47 and he was employed as superintendent of central excise and custom and he has two dependant children. I just wanted to how much composition we have to give him.who is liable to pay the composition money? The driver or the insurance company in which he has registered his bike, or the insurance company in which we have registered our car or the the insurance company in which he has any insurance policy or from the the organization he was working with. I just wanted to prepared to the repercussion of the crime committed by us. Please reply me early it will help me a lot. Thanking you.regards S.SPatnaik