Dissmissal from servive (CISF constable)

My Self VB RaviChandra Soppa Currenty Working In Indian Navy S/o S Sreenivasulu(Late), Subject :- Dismissal from service My Father is servicing in CISF constable ( Under the MInistry of Home Affairs), after serving a 13 yrs,He was Dissmissed from the Service in the year 2001 due to taking bribe from stolen scrap dealer in the manchirial Town ,Adilabad Dist, Telangana under the act of CISF Rules, and no compensensation amount was given to my mothet Such PF amount. At the same time One more constable also suspended from the sevice in the same case, and he again joined in the service, My father is expired on 31 oct 2003, My mother made a mercy request to CISF regarding for PF amount, as per CISF rules no compensation made to us. Hence now I would like to fight for the justice either to adjust the PF amount of my father or else Pension to my mother, Is it Possible now to fight aganist this, if yes can u please guide in the proper channel sir, pls With Regards VB RaviChandra Soppa