Separation from unpeaceful marriage

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a Hindu boy and I had arrange marriage one and half year back and since then my married life has been so disturbed. Very first day , I told her about my previous relationship which ended few months back before marriage and she also shared her previous relationship status with me. My ex girl friend has been in touch with me over phone for some or the other reason but we are very sure and clear that we are not in relationship anymore. My wife always tell me to not to talk with her where as she talks with all her male friends which I never mind. Her nature is bossy and most of the time she goes against my suggestions.One day suddenly she attempted suicide which was unsuccessful but I had to face lot of trouble because of her action. She keeps threatening me about this also. I discussed this with my parents but they are telling everything will be fine. So, now my parents also not ready to understand my pain. Every time my wife quarrel with me on some or the other issues and get herself lock in bathroom . I am afraid that if she commits suicide , I will be in big legal trouble and there will be the end to my career and life . I discuss this matter with her and asked for separation as we both are not happy with this marriage but she is not ready to go for separation or divorce. This all gives me sleepless night and I am unable to concentrate on my job also. Since nobody in my support , the only thing coming to my mind is to get rid of her is to go far away from home without letting anybody know. Kindly suggest me if living separately or going away is a legal option. Suggest me some other legal option also. Thanks in anticipation.