Inheritance of ancestral property by a married daughter

Dear Sir, My father died in July, 2013 leaving behind my mother, my brother and myself (daughter). He was seriously ill, a heart patient at the time of his death. My mother died in April 2016 leaving behind my brother and myself (daughter). I live in Hyderabad, India with my husband (i got married in 1994). My ancestral place is Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur in West Bengal. Location of property is also the same. My mother was also ailing seriously of kidney related disease when she died. Both my parents were staying with my brother till their death. I am not aware if my brother has forged any deed of will in his sole name on this property. I was never consulted nor was I informed before such deed if any was signed of. As per amended Hindu Succession Act 2005, I should be recognized as a legal co-sharer of my ancestral property in the same ratio as my brother and get my due share. My questions - (1) Should I be recognized as an eligible coparcener to my ancestral property after the death of my parents and claim my share (a) in absence of any executed / un-executed deed of will signed by my father / mother or (b) in presence of an executed / un-executed deed of will signed by my father / mother in their death bed. I was not present there at those moments. in both cases, I got information of their death over phone and went to Raiganj to attend their last rites. I am presuming that such deeds if present must have been signed by my parents unknowingly / unwillingly / forcefully / in absence of their judicious minds due to ill health conditions. My brother might have taken advantage of the situation to grab the property. (2) When I asked my brother to give my rightful share of my ancestral property recently, he denied to do so and had denied me entry to my parents' house in future. In what legal framework can I seek relief and get my rightful share of the property? Thanking you in advance for you legal advise. Regards, Rumeli Das