Safeguard for husband if wife denies mutual consent divorce later
Hi my marriage is 9 months old (less than 1 year), and me and my wife have at present accepted mental incompatibility and no fault divorce.
1. Can we file a mutual consent divorce before 1 year of marriage; if generally not, are there any exception precedents?
2. Is there any safeguard i can take before 1 year so in case she denies mutual consent later on: something like separation agreement or judicial separation agreement?
3. What is the validity of such a document in future divorce proceedings? And can it be done by one lawyer (for both husband and wife) And does it needs to be executed in court?
4. What all i MUST include in such document?
5. Would making such document help in future court proceedings?
6. My wife says she wants to leave for her place forever, what safeguard should i as a husband take?
7. After one year, is there a precedence by which we can cut short 6 months further reconciliation?
8. Can any of you suggest a good mutual consent divorce lawyer in Kolkata.