Can salary be deducted ?
I am a government PSU employee having corporate office at new Delhi (A) ,State headquarter at jharkhand (B) and my division is at Ranchi (C).
1. B issued my transfer order on 20/05/2016.
2. C issued relieving order on 31/05/2016.
3. A issued an order on 31/05/2016 to kept in abeyance all transfer order.
4. In response B issued a kept in abeyance order for the order issued at sl no 1 above.
5. I was availing transit leave applicable to 10 days.
6. I came to know about the order at sl no 4 on 06/06/2016.
7. I submitted my joining report at station C on 07/06/2016.
8. Office C has issued a cancellation of the relieving order on 20/06/2016 as at sl no 2.
9. Now they are issued instruction to me to submit 20 days leave from 01/06/2016 to 20/06/2016 stating that i was not performed duty for the period.
10. I represented that i already submitted my joining on 07/06/2016 and the period should be treated as joining time as per Govt. Rules.
11. But they have deducted my salary of 20 days treating this period as leave without pay.
In my knowledge it is totally illegal. So plz suggest the procedures to stop harassing attitude of some official involved.