Cheque Bounce IPC 138&142 /420ipc

Sir i have taken a loan from close family friend of rs/- 300000 in duration of 2006 to-2009 on interest of 3% and loan amount taken in 3 or 4 instalments and was paying Rs/- 15000 PM interest but due to loss of job and medical problem of my younger son age 16 yrs i have stooped paying interest due to no income in march 2015 as total interest paid to him more than 10 lakhs and later he started abusing and sending muscle power mens in my house to take interest but i told him i cant pay now when i will get job will start paying in instalment of rs/- 10000 pm and i have started paying from may 2015 onwards and paid him 1.70000 in between at same time he told that your old cheque is in your wife signature and getting old so send me new cheque in your signature and due to family relation we have given the same and after paying more than 10 lakhs intrest and later Rs/- 1.70000 my son got acute neruo problem and again i lost job and i told him i am not able to pay you more as i have given enough and i have to look after treat ment of my child but later he warned me of court case and deposited the cheque in bank even knowing well that i am having no bal in bank and even without telling me the same. i got letter from advocate in march first week to pay in 15 days and last week i got summon from court to attend date on 22/7/16 as he filed case against me. sir pl guide me what to do in above circumstances as how i can defend my self..