Fake and forged transfer of joint shares

I had 500 joint shares splitted from 100 hdfc bank shares with my mother n brother. They transferred these shares to my sister in Feb 2012 without my knowledge. On knowing immediately I requested shares registrar datamatics financial services upteen times thru letter phones,emails to send copy of all papers submitted for transfer to lodge complain.They suggested to settled matter at my end amicably .Finally informed thru mail in Sept 2013 that they are in process of retriving documents from records till date they are searching . Earlier also in 2009 due to my signature transfer deed was rejected by datamatics after this my mother got changed address to Bhopal .that time also datamatics instead of sending papers informed thru mail that they have noted stop transfer on shares certificate . I lodged police complain in Dec 2013 and after no action by police applied to court in 2014 My satement was registered before the judge in Feb 2015 datamatics Mumbai is not responding to even court notices for sending paper kindly advice what should be done to expedite matter n register case.