Police has submitted adverse report of current address

Hi Team, I recently got married and have applied for reissue of my passport for spouse name addition and address change. During the appointment on B counter advisor has sent me to take approval from assistant passport officer on current adress stay which was less than a year. After an appointment i got my passport in 3 days after that hv completed my police verification.after few days i got a sms mentioned that "police has submitted adverse report of your current address". I have checked the same with police station they said this is bcoz my stay at my current address is less than a year thats why the msg has come. I called to passport office bhopal they r saying that softcopy of police report already has come now they r waiting for hard copy of police station after that they will match the report with soft copy detail and then they will decide what to do next.my question is if got married so definately my address will change and in this situation government should understand about it as i hv submitted my marriage certificate during the appointment. But i hv few questions bcoz i m going to apply for permanent UK visa as my husband is working in UK and becoz of this i am unable to apply, pls help what should i do now. Can i apply for UK visa? Will advere verification report affect on my visa stamping?