Can i file conjugal rights case against my wife?

Dear sir, I got married on 7th June 2010, my native is coimbatore,tamilnadu, and i work as a college lecturer in a private college at bangalore,Karnataka, my wife is an MBA graduate , house wife, she was working before marriage , she was there at bangalore from then, none of her family members came to see her, wife delivered a son on 13th DEC 2011 at her native , after delivery she and her family did not maintain proper communication with us, she got operated for not feeding the baby , in the first month, and she did not feed the baby through out.. she wanted back her all jewels(July 29th 2012) , which we returned (50* 8gms jewels), with the presence of a public notary ,bank gold weigh-er ,and three witness,(one of the witness is her father himself) she filed a false complaint with family counselling center at tirupur court (30th oct 2012),by saying that we asked for car , i compromised and gave in writing that we will never ask for such things and called her back, again she left home by Feb 2014 with my son to her house and she did not return , she filed a complaint in All women's police station(AWP)(Jan 2015) stating that i am harassing her by not giving food to her and the baby, police inquired , i gave in writing to SI of AWP that i am ready to take her to my home , but she refused to come with me saying that she will settle it in court, again she filed a complaint to protection officer in social welfare dept , they gave a report saying that there is no dowry /harassment problem found in this case , again she files DV case in court we stayed in high court Chennai,which she has not released it till now finally i filled divorce in court, after receiving my lawyer copy of this she filed a 498A case in AWP , we got bail and we stayed the same in Chennai high court, now when divorce was at inquiry stage she file maintenance, now court passed an order for interim maintenance of rs 6500/month, can i file a conjugal rights petition now , what will be its consequences? or i have to pay the maintenance ,