We want justice

Hello sir, i purchase 1bhk flat from land owner (residential project ) date - 31.12.2014 total cost of the flat is 22,00,000 then i paid 4,00,000 rs as a booking amount and for agreement purpose & we also get in written kararnama on 500rs stamp paper from land owner , at the time of booking he (land owner ) said us we will do the agreement within a month from booking date but still he is not ready to do the agreement . the project is like JV (JOINT VENTURE ) Between land owner and builder. builder get power of attorney of this project & he (builder) said us till your money not paid by land owner for agreement so, i cant do the same. both are doing only drama we register the complaint against both persons to near police station, infront of police land owner said , client is not paid 90% of amount to me thats why we are not doing agreement , tell me sir, without agreement why i should pay balance amount to him and i get 15 lakh of loan sanctioned from nationalized bank , without agreement bank will not give any amount to me. I am thinking to get court stay order against this project sir kindly suggest us right way for this problem