Anticipatory bail order/FIR lodge u/s 420,468 of IPC

Due to a property dispute one filed a criminal case under section 341,323,354,506,294,379,& 34 of IPC against my family members which is totally false.and executive magistrate proceed u/s144 of cr.p.c restraining us and advised police to be vigilant to guard against breach of peace on the case land.local police biast by their false evidence who is strong supporter of opposite party demanding that if we left the case land then only they can withdraw the case which is impossible.police arrested on 20th day of filing the case on the basis of false evidence.however my brother was released on bail on 3rd day of his it is almost 40 days of filing the case.I and my family members residing in a hanging situation.we are not absconding else is there any endanger to police if we do not get anticipatory is pertinent to mention here that we are not afraid of the case as we did nothing except verbal arguments regarding property dispute.still police arrested my brother and sent to jail on the basis of false evidence.moreover we have applied for anticipatory bail in the high court and permitted with to surrender before lower court on furnishing bond of RS 10000 each with one surety each for the like amount to the satis faction of the said court with the condition that they shall appear before the IO as and when required but we are unable to get bailers for everybody for which we could not surrender before court.however we are not absconding but with nomal life style as before except mental pressure.what should we do.once we thought for a counter case against opp. Party in the similar offences but my father did not agree with the idea .now there is a clue we found that the opposite party purchased the land from the one who forged the sale deed with the intention to grab our plot and obtained ROR there on.on the basis of the sale.deed he is able to prove his genuine ness. But revenue department and police failed refer previous sale deeds where it is mentioned there is a plot which is mine lying south side of the there is question of forgery and cheating.whether I can place all the previous sale deeds before police to lodge an FIR u/s 420,468 of IPC.please guide