Sir.Good to have a query box clear my doubts. Sir my sister was married to a person 3 years back. Her marriage took place under the consent of my parents, and they were fooled with many lies about salary and Job. And a year back i came to know about his ill relationship with some other women. My sister was working as a lecturer in a college and he was totally depending on my sisters earning and help from my salary. My sister told me about this 8 months back but without evidence i didn't ask or proceeded. I got the phone call details of his number and he accepted the fact. we filed a case against him but police just asked to file a divorce case without taking any action. So we filed a case with advocate from my place. so in first notice the result was "NO CHECK ADDRESS" and in the second notice it came as "LEFT". Its beyond six months and the person is absconding and his mother is helping him in all ill works. As my sister is totally not interested to live with the person who is already involved in all kind of relationship and moreover he doesn't seem to be interested. I want to come out of the case ASAP. what can be done to finish off the case as the letter is delivered to the permanent address where his mother resides and he is absconding to some unknown place. Sir please give solution. As we are helpless and we cant approach his house to get present address from his mother. PLEASE HELP SIR.