Recovery for Owner not paying back SD amount.
• I was a lessee to owners house premises and vacated the house before completing actual period of tenancy since my job location is too long to travel.
• Security Amount paid is Rs. 2 Lakhs (Lease Agreement available)
• Date of Possession 08/06/2014; Agreement ends on 07/06/2016
• Verbal notice issued on 01/01/2015 for vactating
• Vacated and Keys Handed over on 22/01/2015
• The vacated premises was tenanted to other tenants by Mr. Vasudeva .S
• Notice period ends on 31/03/2015 (10th clause of Lease Agreement)
• Till now, Mr. Vasudeva .S is not paying back my security deposit amount.
• So far, he is failing many times in his commitment to pay me, thus he is trying to cheat.
• He is not responding phone calls made by me from 27/04/2016.
• Police complaint filed on 09-05-2016, Police investigated owner and issued me a post dated (15-06-2016) cheque for Rs. 2 lakhs
• On 15-16-2016, owner called me and requested to present cheque on 22-06-2016
• Cheque presented accordingly, todat 22-06-2016 the presented cheque bounced.
• Owner then called me and telling excuses and assuring (?) to pay within this week end dated 24-06-2016
Kindly spare me a suggestion to recovery my amount.