Transfer of SRA flat from father to son in Mumbai

Can someone please guide me - My father lived in the slum for more than 50 years. In 2009 one 'A' Builder came in with the proposal of SRA (Slum Rehabilitation Authority project) in our area. My father and mother advised me to purchase the slum room in 2009 and give my elder brother 'X' amount which i did and my sister does not want any share in the property.My Mother and brother have signed NOC in 2010 (sister has signed NOC as Witness) In April 2014, my father got the possession of our new flat under SRA.Since i have given share of 'X' amount to my brother i would like to know how do i get the said flat transferred to my name legally? My father has give me General Power of Attornery and Affidavit giving me the transfer and possession rights of the said property in 2010. My question is - are these documents( Affidavit, Power of Attorney and NOC) sufficient for me to claim my absolute ownership rights in this flat or do i need to get some more documentation done like gift deed or Transfer deed in my name ( from father to son). The said flat society is registered by the Builder but the original Agreement papers from Builder is not yet handed over to any tenants. I live in the said flat with my family.Please advise.