Tax Consultancy firm (Sole Proprietorship Firm)

Respected Sir/Madam, I am Ruchi, just completed my LLB and enrolled as an Advocate in Bar Council. I want to form a Tax Consultancy firm (Sole Proprietorship Firm) on full time service basis. Proposed Firm Name as: “Gayatri Associates” – Tax Consultants Court of Practice : Income Tax Department, Service Tax Department, VAT (Sale Tax) Department, Income Tax Appellate Authorities, CESTAT Tribunal & VAT (Sale Tax)Tribunal only. I am planning to get registration with local authorities (Shop & Establishment Authorities) & Service Tax Department only when I reach Rs.10 Lac gross receipt in any forthcoming Financial Year. I am planning to get print Professional Fee -Invoice receipt book containing details of my own PAN Card details being a Sole Proprietorship and my advocate bar council registration number details, too. My questions are:- 1. Is there any restriction from Bar Council of India or State Bar Council for forming Tax Consultancy Firm (as Sole Proprietorship firm) for an Advocate? 2. Can I use my daughter name as my Firm Name? 3. Do I need any registration with Bar Council of India or State Bar Council, separately in name of firm? 4. Any other additional personal details like to suggest for Professional Fee – Invoice Receipt for Client? Your reply is very helpful to me. Thank you Warm regards Ruchi