Grant of Probate in Delhi Court and re. Court Fees
Dear sirs, delhi court has granted a probate in my favour in january 2016. Now the court has given the relief stating "the petition is allowed. Letter of administration be issued in favour of petitioner in terms of the will, to enable the petitioner to administer the aforesaid property of deceased. It be accordingly granted after completion of required formalities in this context i.e. Filing of requisite court fee, administration bond alongwith one surety bond of the amount of valuation in accordance with law"
My questions are;
1. How much time i have to pay the court fees
2. The value of property is 3 crores, so how much court fees has to be paid
3. Do I also have to pay for admn. Bond and surety bond
4. Are some other expenses also have to be paid in court in this regard
5. As I am living abroad I would like to know how much time usually it takes in such matters so that I may make my schedules appropriately
I would be greatly thankful to you, sir, if you could answer my questions.