Protection of women from domestic voilence

I Tarmeem Akhtar got married in 1990 I have three children, My husband use to abuse & beat me, In 2006 He beaten me with bat, Nabors called police, Police took me hospital a registered a case under IPC 1860 section 323/341/506. Then my in laws thrown me out of the house, I went to Chhattisgarh my parental home. Then he put a case of guardianship in Delhi, I came to Delhi & attended date, nothing happened & case dismissed. I am house wife & maintaining cost was big problem for me & children were studying, Then I also put a case of maintenance from Chhattisgarh, After that he came to me & made a verbal commitment, That he will not repeat any violence in future & took all of us to Delhi, After two months he told me to go back to Chhattisgarh & continue the study of children & arranged a rented house for us & he will send money, Which he did for two & half years & Start visiting Chhattisgarh, I & my parents were feeling, things are going normal, last year in the month of June he wanted to marry with someone in Delhi, I & my family made objection, As per situation I asked him to take all of us to Delhi, Then he took all children with him, Then I again put a case of maintenance from Chhattisgarh for which he never made any attendance, Magistrate has issued a bail able warrant against him & Now on 30th April 2016 he got married, I am here with my parents in Chhattisgarh, Want to put case for living right & maintenance under protection of women from domestic violence act, Please advise me how to do & where to do.