I am getting divorced with my though we have not filed for divorce application. There is a tussle between the family and don't think there will be a solution to anything. We have twins kids and she has possession of the kids as of now. Our kids are 5 years old.
My question here is
1. Her parents have got property from their parents in succession and they stay there currently.
2. Apart from their home my wife's uncles also have property in succession from their father.
3. The grandfather expired in 2005 with out a copy of the will and internally no one objected for transfer of property as it's most of the time in Indian families verbally everyone accepted.
4. Can myself as the guardian of my kids claim right in ancestral properties of my wife's family side.
5. If yes then what is the procedure.
6. Charges for claiming property already sold , and it's procedure as we don't have any papers. Can we send them legal notice to give us the property left by grandfather
Kindly guide us for our clarifications