Online false case filed under section 320 and 304

A FIR was filed against my cousin under section 320 and 304. he is a undergraduate student of college.he is innocent he was not involve in that case.were the incident happend he was crossing from there .currently on bail. my cousin frnds uncle got fight with someone, then that man filed FIR against 3 persons i.e on my cousin, his frnd and on his uncle for beating, but in this case my cousin is pourly innocent he did nothing.wen my cousin got informed about FIR filed against him by someone he went to police station with brother to proof his innocence.The person who filed a complaint said my cousin is not the who beat him, he is innocent in front of police but police said he cannot remove FIR bcoz its filed through online process we cant do anything he said. one option we know is: The person who filed a complaint should withdraw his FIR but that person know my cousin is innocent but he dont want to withdraw his case bcoz he wants to punish my cousin's frnd and his uncle. if he want to withdraw the case he has remove case completly which he dont want in this situation what we should do sir to remove my cousins name from that case who is innocent and a undergraduate student its about his studies and carrer which not even started plzzzzzz help sir