Plot not give by Bilder

Dear Sir, I had purchased a plot 20x40 in indore at 2010 in Rs.450/- per sq. feet . In pre launching offer. I have taken this plot on agreement through builder after few months they get TNCP & Diversition as per the term of agreement I Have deposit 2 instalment by chq of Rs.115000/- each, third instalment would be after the allotment of plot no. and forth will deposit after the registry of plot. After deposited 2 instalment(50% amt), I have stop balance 2 instalment because there is dispute with farmer they are not given land and they put up case against Builder and they have also not pay govt. payment, a lot of paper news come during the year mean while indore collector declare colony un-valid. After the few month some of the investor file case in the high court,mp high court told him either they refund the money to the investor or give them plot otherwise they reject his jamanat. He has assured that they will not refund the money they will give plot to each investor after the assurance, court give them sufficient time to development and cancel the decision of collector. Mean while I regular watching the entire episode and regular touch with builder, when ever is go to his office they assured me that don’t worry ever thing will be all right. Don’t care about paper news and all this thing you just deposit balance amt , actually we will do registry actually he lost faith in personal opinion .Therefore I don’t deposit remaining amt because of lost my trust. In last few month back he told me that you deposit balance instalment and also pay Rs. 350 per sq feet extra and we will doing registry now. I told me that our agreement for Rs.450 per sq feet why you are asking additional Rs.350/- he told me that this is inclusive club & Development charges and including registry charges also . I told him this is very high charges, I told him to refund my money he told me that no no I will not return money I will give the plot. Any way I told him to give me in writing and specify breakup of Rs.350/- per Sq feet. Till date he is not in writing. In that case kindly help us what is better suggestion legally some of the question in my mind. 1. Should I lodge FIR in local police station against the Builder ? 2. Give a legal notice though the Advocate? 3. Give the case to consumer forms which is very chi pest and give quick result. 4. After deposit 2 instalment (50% amt as per agreement) weather I eligible for plat.? Kindly guide us.