Rehabilitation Assistance under odisha Govt.

Respectfully, I beg to state that I sri sudhansu sekhar padhi Son of late prafulla komar padhi Ex peon of DWO keonjhar. I am the last son of my decessed father of the higher order of the legal heir certificate and my mother is now unfit ( issued by medical board) to do govt.service and heigher order oflegal heir two brother are not willing to govt. job. due to his own minimum (matric ) educational qualification. my educational qualification is +2sc& diploma engg. so my self my two brother are want to i get the job in RA scheme. But my file is objection by ADM, keonjhar. he said by me to only preforence of heigher order of legal heir candidates are get appointment under in RA scheme. HonorableSir sugest me what i do in this situation and i get appointment this scheme and oblidge. your's faithfully, Sudhansu sekhar Padhi