Harassment and Civil case

I got married in 2012 , before marriage his parents gave money to take admission in Canadian collage because my husband wanted to settle down abroad . And his father at the time of marriage told my parents that we have done our bit and now from on you take care of both of them .And 10 day later of my marriage my husband send me to Canada for study and he came as my dependent . I came first did all the arrangements for him like lodging etc. That time my father was sending me money to manage our day to day expenses . After living together he used to harass me mentally , verbally and I was so down emotionally . That I landed up in hospital for committing suicide . My father visited us and tried to resolve everything , he throw them out of the house . Later he made his intentions clear that he got married for immigration only . So , removed him from my immigration file resulting he had to come back to India .And filled divorce in Canada, he contested the divorce and took it back . After coming and out frustration his father filled a civil case saying that me and my father took a friendly loan for my education . And later he filled " restoration of conjugal rights" and send to Canadian court . Court replied to him and ask him to hire an agent in Canada and put all his facts in front of court .And during this period he was calling at my work place in Canada and harrasing me abusing me and my workplace people too So need advise on case what should I do in my case because I got harassed and I have to suffer all the cases against me .