Sir, first I applied for divorce on cruelty ground And my wife filed sec498a, 506 , 3 , 2,. And again she filed petition for maintenance and conjugal rights. We hav a daughter aged 8 years. District Court had given judgement dismissed the divorce petition and ordered t take wife and child. And awarded 10,000 pm. Maintaince. As my gross salary is 33000 pm. And net is 22000 after deductions. Before the final judgement rs 4000 was interim. Now I have moved three cases to high court and taken stay for maintenance but high court has ordered 4000 till the high Court judgement. She is a graduate and healthy and 31 years of age. Though she had filed false dowry harassment case and threatened to commit suicide. She has left me on her own will. She can earn and support herself. And I am central Govt employee working in paraa military. . Married in year 2006. Suggest me what to do for stopping maintenance to her. I am ready to for my daughter . Not for her.from year 2010 she is not staying with me. Suggest me.