Husband marrying another lady withoutgetting divorce

Sir my husband is a Hpcl employee permanent Govt job and he married a women without getting divorce from 21 years back and I have three children 25 ,23,21 and I came know that they got married after 3 years of their affair and he started harrased me and made abortion to a girl child when he was getting married with that lady and he repeatedly made me fear of making my children life worthless and for my children sake I beared all this sarrow now his limits has got crossed he started building home for them worth of 75lakhs and all facilities far far better than us and now I cannot bear him anymore but he provides some provisions, rice and fees for my kids not more than that we don't even have our own house . So I want to sue him through the law . I now want to take revenge on both for ruing my life and want to remove his Govt.Job as he is doing all this because of that job and as far as my knowledge he gets per month 75k salary he spends only 6-7k per month for us not more than that he is treating them as 1st wife and treating us as 2nd wife am so depressed with this and that lady knew very well that my husband has got married to me and knowingly she married my husband and ruined my and my children life. How to proceed legally and what are the chances to make them punish under law . please suggest me.