Breaking job bond agreement

Dear sir... I am a cs student of final. Last month, I have joined a private company for 15 months training, after joining I relised that I am being treated as office boy and even illegal works to be asked to do, for which my conscience doesn't allow me. So I denied to perform and asked for resign after only month as i was getting other chance of joining in a punjab based commercial vehicles finance company so i left the old company. At the timing of interview I asked for job as finance executive and asked for 13 to 15000 and i was selected but they were offering me 8200 to take home and ctc of 14700 and apointed designation of finanace trainee for 6 months. But i requested them to change such training into company secretary training, for which they agreed. now new problem has arised.....after joining as cs training in such finance company . i relized during 7 days of under training period, there is not a single work of cs here because this is a branch officei in Delhi and head office is in punjab and little work f accounts and job of cash counter. they are giving me finance executive training where i have to learn how to deal with customer, phone dealing and costomer loan file forwarding and providing quotation for loan. Now I am again facing feeling of disinterest and upset by job profile of finance executive trainee. I am upset because �I have asked them to convert my training of finance to cs trainee. I have understood in 7 days that they have trapped me for 2 years as i� have to sign bond and job agreement for 2 years and signed by my father as a guarenter/ surity. Agreement having clause that if I left before 2 year I or my guarenter have to pay 3 times of my salary or stipend which is 8200. They have not issue appointment letter. But Now I want to leave the trainee job as i am feeling uncomfertable and concerning to cs learning. Can it be possible As I am afraid of such agreement. Suggest me should I leave the job or wait. as i have not filed appointment letter to institute. What can company do as an action if I resign. Please suggest what to do?