Respected sir, I Mohammed Ali Malbar native of Dist-Raichur-584101 working in Indian Army since from 14yrs, got Married to Smt Nadira begum d/o Late Abdul Rasheed HC-289 Police Lines SNpet Bellary-583101 on 27 may 2013, For personal interfence of there family and treating to my old parents in my absence they took my wife without consent on 16 sep 2014 at the time she was preganent of 4 months,they took with the help of police, i tried my level best to save my marriage i done lot but there intension s not good, on 8 apr 2015 they put FIR aganist me and family memebers case No 312/2015 IPC Act 307,323,504,498(A) 3 & 4 of DP act,total 9 members inculding me,sir as per islamic shariyat law 0n 15/02/2016 i gave Triple Talaq to her in the presence of Two witness with the Idaat amount 9000/-rs. later she haressing me for maintanance and lodging false latter to army Hq now i proved talaq in my department but they asking degree of divroce, to remove her name in my documents, so wat s the process to get degree of divroce and time of process to get that , so please give a good sugestion to get fast and how i to get dat easily and fast,