Police not filing case for 498a ?

I had given a complaint at my local police station . I have been living separately from my husband since previous 6 months and they have clearly stated that they will not take me back unless a swift car be given to them. Although my husbands behaviour was good earlier , he is also keeping silent and has blacklisted my number :( . So i met with him in banglore and he clearly stated that he had no intention to stay with me and his unemployed neighbour are roaming in SUV's and i inspite of being a software engineer doesn't have any car. Although we have given 4.5 lacs cash , we dont have capability to give them money further. So because of his refusal , i have to leave banglore . Now after putting complaint , police is saying the case is not in their jurisdiction , what shall i do sir ?? We are a family of 4 people in our native area and boy's family inclunding all his uncles and their sons are 40 in mumber ( they are joint family) , so i dont want case to be transferred to boy's native place as they would beat us there . We dont want to bribe police station as we had already spent 12 lacs in marraige . What to do sir,please help. I am from palwal and boy from rohtak