Focebly grabbed my land

Dear, Sir/Madam, I have purchased one small plot from my friend from Orisa in 2004 & made sale agreement which Is unregistered & I am staying there since 2003, but in 24/07/2008 some gundas (land mafiya) grabbed my land by force from me and get it registered in his name & two witness given for his purchase deed are his close relatives. I have given Police complaint against my land owner of Orisa & land mafiya in 08/08/2008 but they did not take any action against land mafiya & the land owner but police said me that leave the place within 2-3 days & take the room on rent anywhere. So I filed civil suit for specific performance against my land owner on 21/01/2010 & criminal case against land owner & Land mafiya in 2011. My lawyer said that they required approved plan of land I am not able to give the same because there is no such plans there all small plot holders & homes no body has such approved plans. if there is any ulternative please let me know. I have ration card & Aadhar card & Pan Card on same address. Please let me know can I go for Adverse Possession. My question is that can sale deed will cancelled in this situation please advise & give me judgment copy of same case, so that I can forward it to my lawyer because I have no place to stay I am not able to give higher rent in pune city. Please advise me. Thanking You, Your faithfully, Shinde M B.