Divorce case

Iam a doctor , married to a dental doctor who is in canada for the last 2 years. He is working in canada from the last 2 years. i have a govt job in punjab and working as a class 1 gazeted officer for the last foir years.before marriage we made it clear that i wont leave my profession and he also said thst he is for 2 to 3 years only in canada. after marriage he refused to settle down in india . Initially i was not ready to settle in canada but later on i asked him to sponsor me. he has the habit of keeping everything secret .he didnt sponsored me and started quarreling on small matters. then i decided that better not to leave my job and i joined a medical college at my maternal place. In the month of november he came to india but neither his parents informed me nor he himself though his parents came twice to my maternal place.i came to knw only in the last three days that he has come so i decided to visit him. then he came again in january in my brothers marriage without any information for 5 days only. now iam asking him to send me invitaion letter snd other documents for tourist visa and he is refusing. He has stopped calling me for the past 2 months. till now he hasnt given me a single penny. Kindly suggest what should be done in such a case.