Legal advice required against a court staff

I got married in Aug 2015 and my wife stayed with me only for 2 months. She used to quarrel with me and my family members for silly reasons and left home herself. Her guardian mother works as a clerk in sessions court. My wife and her family members are extorting us by demanding 50 lakhs for compensation. As supreme court has termed they are following 'Legal Terrorism' by misusing laws. An FIR was registered against me and my family members under sections 498A, 504, 354A, 448, 307, 34 making all false and baseless allegations. I was put in Judicial custody for 15 days. My family members got anticipatory bail and now I am released on regular bail. We have filed a petition in High court for quashing of this FIR and obtained stay order for 12 weeks. 1) My wife has also filed DV act case. Since her guardian mother works in sessions court. She is trying to obtain sympathy from judicial officers and court staff by influencing in one way or the other. Because of this we have lost every hope of transparent and impartial trial in all the cases. We are planning to lodge a complaint in vigilance cell against her guardian mother. Is it possible to get the case transferred to some other city? Please advice us on the same. 2) I am working in Bangalore. In the bail order there is a condition that I am not supposed to leave court jurisdiction without permission. This bail order was issued after stay order from High court. Please clarify whether I can attend office based on stay order from High court. 3) My wife's family members are planning to get my bail order cancelled by again making false allegations that I am posing a life threat to them. I am very fearful about the same. Please advice how I can overcome this. Awaiting for your response.