Dowry case section 498a/ 406/34 of IPC

Sir/ Madam, I ( who is crew member in airlines) got married in March 2015 with d daughter of IAS..Girl is working in a Bank at good position ..our marriage could not succeed even for 5 months due to her drinking habits nd other demands ..she is staying with her parents since 8 months Dec 2015 she filed a complaint with CAW cell.. While counselling she beats up nd her father nd brother fight with my senior citizen dad nd Mom... In mediation cell also she fights.. This time I recorded all d event nd lodge complaint in police station.. Now her IAS father used his power nd get register FIR against my all family members in police station as case has been transferred from CAW to police station.. My father has debarred me in Sep 15 nd in d same month file d complain in police station when my wife create a seen at home with her brother nd father ... My unmarried younger brother is doing his business nd my sister is a govt ee nd married since last 6 yrs. Now can they arrest my parents or other family members.