What should I do when a false fir lodge against me?

I am a regular consumer of state electricity board .I have a regular running meter and all the bills related to electricity are paid .I had taken 3kw connection for domestic use and make a set up of 3 kw solar set too for my small shop which is sufficient for me .during an inspection some peoples come to me they didn't said anything to me ,noone ask for the landlord or any relevant matter .within 5 to 10 min they disconnect the running meter and go away .even I didn't saw them when they took away the meter.they had make a fir against me within an hour .this was known to me the second day by an another person .they had make fine of 48600 Rs and said in fir that the meter was bypassed while there was nothing like this . What should I do now ? I had wanted to file a complain against the fir but there was no any hearing towards the police or other officers.so I had to paid the fine amount 48600 for taking the bail from court which was very necessary at that time .now after taking the bail i had file a complain in consumer forum and also file a counter fir against that false fir done by state electricity board. now what should i do further?