Property share,No Job

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings for the day.....................! Am the elder son of the family,two sisters & one brother are married,even i too married having wife & two kids,1st daughter completed 10th class now 11th admission awaiting for 10th results,2nd son 3pass school reopen 25th May_2016.I took responds & done all my duties as elder son of the family. But mother says you have not done nothing to us,i stay in rented house with my wife & two kids,now i have lost my job as well, there is nobody to help me,mother has all the property documents & says till am alive i done make any share's Nor no any financial help from my side as well,Just for name sake she tells that this is your property come & stay here & she creates all nonsense drama like third class people with help of some unknown & third person in between,which i don't like as i hate that kind of behavior doesn't suits in decent society. Note: What's My humble request is there law says property share OR equal share to be given to daughter younger son,which the Document has written like this my grandfather/mom's father has gifted to his daughter & grand children's,But were as facts is its my fathers Gratuity Full & final settlement of this Railway special grade he got retired 30th march_1985. And a year & half back i filed case against my mom,its going on & on. I request you to look this issue & advice on this. Kindly do the needful. Thanks & Regards Madhu ( [deleted] )