Quasing the FIR and all false allegations

Previously I am harassed by 498(on the year 2013). After the mutual discussion with my wife, She withdraw the case and court released me.(Court judgement : Mr. Roy is not found guilty). After few months My wife again started her dirty games. She leave her matrimony house. My lawyer sent a notice to her and her parents to inform all the things. Two or three months later I filed a divorce file(On july 2015) on cruelty background. After that My wife filed maintenance file(125). Divorce case is running 7 months and maintenance case running 5 months. Suddenly I got arrested on 24/04/2016. My wife again lodge a 498 case on Jan,2016. It is very unfortunate for me that I am arrested by a false case while we are not living together near about 1 year and divorce case and maintenance case is running. My mother is cancer patient form last 2 years and my sister is got married in last year and living at her matrimony house(Kolkata). My wife lodged a false case against my mother and sister also. I want to go for quashing. Kindly advice me. With Best regards, Mr. Roy