Sir will the below points harm me legally.
1. You will be required to give a contract to our company for a period of 18 months.
2. You will be on probation for a period of 6 months. After which, the revision of the salary will be considered depending on your performance. During the period in probation, company can terminate this appointment without any prior notice. However, if your service is terminated for fraud, theft, or withholding of information in the application form or for any form of misconduct, notice pay will not be payable.
3. This is not a regular offer of appointment but a letter of intent. The formal letter of appointment shall be issued at the time of completion of probation.
4. Please submit the following at the time of your joining:
a) A copy of relieving letter from your present employer
b) Documentary evidence of the last salary drawn
c) Documentary evidence of the date of birth, Identity proof and Educational Qualifications
d) Two stamp sized photograph
5. You are informed that if the company finds any of the information provided by you is false or incorrect, then the company shall have all the rights to terminate your services at the sole discretion without giving a further notice to you.