How to remove my brother who has occupied my land

Dear Sir/Ma'am, Please advise me how to get back my right to a land where my own brother had built a shed in 2010 for business which is no more from last three years. On 2010 when we were in a joint family my brother verbally requested me to allow him to build a shed for store house on my land adjacent to his own paka bari where he used to run his own business. The total land is of 3.5 katha and he had build the shed on 1.5katha approx in the front.From last three years his business is closed and I am repeatedly asking him to vacant my land and remove the shade. Every time he is saying that it will be removed but till now it has not been done.I am trying to sell the property but he is also creating problem there also. He has given the store house on rent to some other person for store house from last three months.I am a retired person and have been suffering from chronic diseases. Requesting you to kindly help me and suggest the legal way to remove his shed from my property and get back the right to the land. I will be eagerly waiting for your response. Thanks and regards, B. Roy Kolkata, WB